Browse by category:
|Free Item: Cosmo Zero Fighter (for Poser)|
Added on: 1/20/18
Category: Star Blazers
File Size: 2.22 M
File Format: Poser
This item contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
This item has been downloaded 218 times.
The Cosmo Zero Fighter from "Space Battleship Yamato" ("Star Blazers") for Poser.
This was the main aircraft flown by Susumu Kodai (Derek Wildstar in "Star Blazers"), which was usually launched from one of the catapults on the top deck near the stern
.: Model Features :.
• Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, with 20,537 polygons.
• Moving parts:
- Canopy, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Rudder, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Left and right elevators, with ERC dials on the Body for UpDown and Bank.
- Landing gear, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Landing gear doors, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Stick and throttle in the canopy.
- Left and right air brakes.
- Bottom rudder.
- Bottom tail fin can retract into the hull for landing.
- Left and right tanks are separate parts which can be hidden or shown or repositioned in the scene.
.: Poses :.
• In Flight: landing gear retracted, landing gear doors closed, and bottom tailfin extended.
• Landed: landing gear extended, landing gear doors open, and bottom tailfin retracted.
• Hide/ show left tank
• Hide/ show right tank
.: Textures :.
• Includes texture, specular, and normal/ bump maps.
Note: the texture map may look pixellated when viewed close-up.
For use in Poser 6 and above.
Original flight-sim model by: Kazunori Ito
fbx conversion by: Michael Pook
[Download this item]