(Last 30 Days)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Business Conference Room
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Bombardier Challenger 604 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
190 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/8/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Bombardier Challenger 600 series is a family of business jets. It was first produced by Canadair as an independent company and then produced from 1986 by Canadair as a division of Bombardier Aerospace. The origin of the Challenger 600 lies in Canadairís purchase of a concept for a business jet aircraft, the LearStar 600 from the American inventor and aircraft developer Bill Lear.
Challengers can be identified visually by their distinctive fowler flap design, where the fairings can be seen below the wings, a sight much more common on commercial airliners.
This digital model is based on the Bombardier Challenger 604 aircraft with a striped texture.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 1,390 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- The right and left engine fans are separate groups.
- There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 512x512 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: