(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Conference Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Airbus A-320 (for Vue)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and dreamcutter
• Downloadable File Size:
778 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/29/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2012 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: (no readme file available for this product)
• How do I download my purchase?
The Airbus A320 family consists of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus.
The first member of the A320 family—the A320—was launched in March 1984, first flew on 22 February 1987, and was first delivered in March 1988. The family was soon extended to include the A321 (first delivered 1994), the A319 (1996), and the A318 (2003). The A320 family pioneered the use of digital fly-by-wire flight control systems, as well as side-stick controls, in commercial aircraft. There has been a continuous improvement process since introduction.
This digital model is based on the Airbus A-320 aircraft with a "US Airways" texture.
.: Product Features :.
• Vue vob file with with approx 2,354 polygons.
• The landing gear/ wheels are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
• There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
• Does not include any additional group information or parts.
• The model is UV mapped and one texture map (at 512x512) is included.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: