(Last 30 Days)
Cargo Bay 02
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 Wildcat VGF-X Add-On
Chariot Cargo Bay
Airport Supply Truck
Home > Clothing> Science Fiction
Space Warrior (M4 and V4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and Estroyer
• Downloadable File Size:
8.28 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/1/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A more military outfit for a more warrior, space-faring society. Gone is the sleek look used by other races in the galaxy and in its place is coated armor and plated shoulder pads.
Both the males and females wear the same outfit... and both are expected to take on the same roles when going into battle!
.: Product Features :.
A conforming set of clothing and props for M4 and V4:
• Top for M4 (conforming clothing), at 18,799 polygons.
• Top for V4 (conforming clothing), at 20,776 polygons.
• Shoulder pads for M4 and v4 (parented prop), at 5,013 polygons.
• Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
• Includes the following morphs to fit your V4 character:
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures and fabric bump map.
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) or Victoria 4 (V4) from DAZ.
This set only includes the top and shoulder pads. It does not include pants or boots.
Has been tested to work fine in DAZ Studio and Iray shader files are included.
Original model made by Richard Duda with sales images by Estroyer. Uploaded for sale here with permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: