(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
Zerius Spaceship (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
21.57 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/21/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.8 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
From the other side of the galaxy comes this nimble fightercraft. Capable of interstellar travel as well as atmospheric re-entry, this ship can take on any environment. The ship is armed with two wing-mounted cannons, but can be easily fitted with rockets or missiles as the mission requires.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 1,871 polygons.
• There are no moving parts.
• Does not include a cockpit or landing gear.
.: Textures :.
• Includes 3 levels of detail for the hull:
- For close-up shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 4096x4096 pixels.
- For medium shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 2048x2048 pixels.
- For distance shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 1024x1024 pixels.
• Material files (in duf format) are included to automatically apply these textures.
• One texture map for the engine rims, at 2048x2048 pixels.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.8 and above.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: