(Last 30 Days)
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 8
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Starship Bridge 15
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 1 (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
1.79 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/2/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.8 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of super-low polygon medieval buildings and terrain. Perfect for any fantasy scene or video set in the middle-ages.
Every building model shares the same texture map for even more memory efficiency.
You can quickly create a town scene in DAZ Studio without any strain on your system: duplicating 1 model 10 times (at 108 polygons) will only add 1,080 polygons and 1 texture map to the scene!
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following DAZ Studio models: (dsf, duf/ png):
- Building 1, at 181 polygons.
- Building 2, at 251 polygons.
- Building 3, at 108 polygons.
- Building 4, at 206 polygons.
- Bonus: Terrain, at 512 polygons, to build your town on.
• These models are exteriors only and do not include an interior nor any moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• Two building texture maps, at 1024x1024 pixels, which are shared by all the building models.
Note: The ground terrain model uses an "asphalt" texture map and Iray shaders.
The images of the buildings and brown ground were rendered in DAZ Studio/ Iray with the included terrain model.
Note: since these are low-polygon models, some textures and details may look pixelated when viewed close-up.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
A Quaint Medieval Village
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: