(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Starship Bridge 8
Sick Bay 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Clothing> Real World
Horror Investigator (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
24.40 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/26/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
There`s a mystery afoot so dress your M4 character in the finest investigation outfit.
Great for horror, vintage, steampunk, historic, police, or detective scenes!
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Bag, at 800 polygons.
-- Includes two versions: on the left side and the right side.
- Hat, at 1,432 polygons.
- Jacket with waist coat, at 8,240 polygons.
- Shoes, at 460 polygons.
- Tie, at 18 polygons.
- Trousers, at 3,086 polygons.
Each clothing is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Morphs :.
• Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
The hat doesn`t have any shape morphs because M4`s head doesn`t have any shapre morphs.
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
Since this is full-body clothing, you shouldn`t need morphs on M4.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
- The jacket texture/ bump maps are 4096x4096 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: