(Last 30 Days)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block C
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Daytime TV Talk Show Set
Mayan City Buildings Set
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Observation Lounge (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda and PDSmith
• Downloadable File Size:
74.91 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/31/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Located on the front edge of the underside of the starship is the crew lounge. Here, they can relax from their shift and socialize with other crewmembers or simply look out the main windows.
The room is large enough for 4 tables and 16 chairs side-by-side.
Two couches on the side also provide a scenic view through the window.
Five bar chairs allow seating at the bar area.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes five DAZ Studio files (dsf, duf/ png):
- Starship Observation Lounge Room, at approx 47,278 polygons.
-- Full, with all the furniture models already loaded into the correct location.
- Bar Chair, at approx 1,900 polygons.
- Chair, at approx 1,658 polygons.
- Table A, at approx 2,182 polygons.
- Table B, at approx 533 polygons.
• As is usual for our sets, all walls (and the ceiling) of the Lounge can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The left and right doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• There is a small, curved corridor behind the doors, but there is no hallway beyond that.
• The chairs and tables do not have any moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• Includes 3 texture schemes:
- Alternate Material
- LDStudio Material
- Standard Material
.: Cameras :.
• Eleven camera files are included and are built into the Lounge duf file.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: