(Last 30 Days)
VIP Guest Room
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Cargo Bay 02
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Market 1
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Fortified Manor (for Vue)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
37.72 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/24/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2012 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This fortified castle sits could sit atop a lonely mountain in a lake surrounded by water. The building complex includes a tower, manor (with dining room and grand hall), two exterior buildings, a gatehouse, a well, and more.
Perfect for fantasy, medieval, or romantic scenes.
.: Product Features :.
• Vue vob file with 19,432 polygons.
- The front Gatehouse can be hidden or shown.
- The door behind the Gatehouse can open and close.
- The front bridge can be hidden or shown.
- The left and right steps can be hidden or shown.
- The well can be repositioned or hidden/ shown.
- The ceiling and walls of the Manor House can be hidden or shown, which allows you make scenes with the grand hall and dining room.
- The Manor House dining room includes a fireplace, a table, and 4 chairs, all of which are separate parts which can be repositioned or hidden/ shown.
- Left and right buildings can be hidden or shown.
Some of the buildings include a basic interior which you can fill with your own furnishings.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging in size from 1024x1024 to 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in Vue 2012 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Vue model optimization by Dream Cutter LLC.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: