(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set II
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Sick Bay 2
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Desert Town (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Created By: Mithoron
• Downloadable File Size:
7.18 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/8/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
What happened in this town? Did people abandon it or is it in the middle of battle? Perfect for any scenes, ranging from a desert setting to sci-fi to post-apocalypse.
Includes a wrecked truck on one side of the road, a second wrecked truck on another road, and a truck on patrol in the middle of the road. There are corridors between the buildings for more versatility.
The rooftops are decorated with various details, from watertowers to satellite dishes. Who will be up on the roofs: a sniper? A super-hero patrolling the city? A romantic couple? It`s up to you!
The wrecked vehicles are separate parts, which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned to suit the needs of your scene.
This model is low poly and is designed for distance shots. Because of this, some textures may look smeared or pixellated when viewed close-up.
Or add more building sets to your scene to make a larger city.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with approx 55,944 polygons.
• Town buildings
• Patrol truck:
- The trans dials are enabled so you can position it wherever you like or hide it from the scene.
- All four wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Truck).
- Front two wheels can steer (with an ERC dial on the Truck).
- The machine gun can rotate and tilt up and down (with ERC dials on the Truck).
- The truck does NOT have an interior, so we recommend darkening the windows.
• Wrecked truck 1 (behind the main truck) and Wrecked truck 2 (on the side road):
- The trans dials are enabled so you can position it wherever you like.
- All rotate dials are enabled for further positioning.
- Or hide these from the scene.
• Seventeen (17) separate doors which can be opened and closed... or hidden from the scene.
- All doors have corresponding ERC dials on the BODY.
• Uses texture and bump maps at 2048x2048 pixels
• Uses Iray shaders for additional detailing.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: