(Last 30 Days)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Market 2
Medieval Market 1
Starship Bridge 12
(for DAZ Studio)
Mayan City: Set 1
Home > Exteriors> Real World
European Street (for Vue)
• Offered By: mjjmland
• Downloadable File Size:
39.77 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/2/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2016 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Northern France... Ireland... British cities...
This is a model of a typical city street found all over Europe.
Pose your characters walking down the street or driving in a car or just hanging out on a street corner.
The model includes facades only: there are no interiors and no doors can open.
.: Product Features :.
• Vue vob file, with 58,547 polygons.
• Each building is a separate part which can be hidden for easier camera placement, but they can not move.
• All lamp posts are separate parts which can hidden/ shown or moved.
Tip: Try duplicating the model and moving/ rotating it to the end of the pavement to quickly extend the length of the street.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• No software-specific shaders are used on this model.
• All textures are incorporated into the Vue vob file and no textures are included in the zip file.
All sales images rendered in Vue d`Esprit 2016.
For use in Vue d`Esprit 2016 and above and it can not be imported into any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: