(Last 30 Days)
Sick Bay 2
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Horror Investigator (M4)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Starship Bridge XT 2
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Starship Engineering Room 2
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Assorted
Volkswagen Beetle (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
4.84 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/16/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 3 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Volkswagen Type 1, more commonly known as the Beetle or Bug, is an economy car produced by the German auto maker Volkswagen from 1938 until 2003. Although the names "Beetle" and "Bug" were quickly adopted by the public, it was not until August of 1967 that VW itself began using the name Beetle in marketing materials in the US. In Britain VW never used the name Beetle officially. It had previously been known only as either the "Type I" or as the 1200 (twelve-hundred), 1300 (thirteen-hundred) or 1500 (fifteen-hundred), which had been the names under which the vehicle was marketed in Europe ; the numbers denoted the vehicle`s engine size in cubic centimetres. In 1998, many years after the original model had been dropped from the lineup in most of the world (production continued in Mexico until 2003), VW introduced the "New Beetle" (built on a Volkswagen Golf platform) and bearing a cosmetic resemblance to the original.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 78,921 polygons.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
• All four wheels can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body
• Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The seats can move front-to back to accommodate different sized Poser figures.
• Includes steering wheel for BOTH left-hand and right-hand driving. Simply hide or show whichever version you prefer.
• The front hood does not open.
• The trunk can not open.
.: Textures/ Colors :.
• Five textures for the car:
- Yellow (Default)
• Three license plate material files:
- Florida/ Orange
- Florida/ Shark
• Displacement maps add realistic raised letters to the license plates.
- These license plates will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and optimized surfaces.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
Herbie (for DAZ Studio)
| || |
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
VW Beetle In A Stadium
VW Beetle Iray
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: