(Last 30 Days)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Vincent Parker (VPM1)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Starship Bridge XT
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Real World
Eagle Lunar Lander (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
2.26 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/7/07
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 4 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Apollo Lunar Module was the lander portion of the Apollo spacecraft built for the US Apollo program to achieve the transit from moon orbit to the surface and back. The module was also known as the LM from the manufacturer designation (yet pronounced "LEM" from NASA`s early name for it, Lunar Excursion Module).
The Lunar Module was designed to carry a crew of two. The total module was 6.4 m high and 4.3 m across, resting on four legs. It consisted of two stages — the descent stage module and the ascent stage. The total mass of the module was 15,264 kg with the majority of that (10,334 kg) in the descent stage.
This product includes one Poser prop (obj, pp2/ rsr/ png, with textures) scaled to the size of the Poser people.
1) Due to the difference in surface materials and rendering, the Poser version of this model differs slightly from the 3D Studio Max model shown in the first three sales images.
2) This product only includes the Eagle Lunar Lander spacecraft. The US flag and equipment (pictured on the right) are not included.
Was: $12.00; Save 29%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: