(Last 30 Days)
Horror Investigator (M4)
Steam Locomotive 2-6-4
Consolidated PBY 5 Catalina
Leather Armor (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
A-10 Thunderbolt II (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
3.39 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/14/09
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Fairchild-Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II is a single-seat, twin-engine jet aircraft designed to provide air interdiction and close air support (CAS) of ground forces by attacking tanks, armored vehicles, and other ground targets. As a secondary mission, it provides airborne forward air control, guiding other aircraft against ground targets. It is the first US Air Force aircraft designed exclusively for CAS. The official nickname comes from the P-47 Thunderbolt of World War II, a plane that was particularly effective at the CAS mission. However, the A-10 is more commonly known as Warthog or simply Hog. In the USAF inventory, the same airframe is also designated OA-10 when used primarily in a forward air control role.
.: Product Features :.
- Model built entirely with 3-sided polygons.
- Includes basic cockpit interior, which can be seen though the canopy.
- Includes "group" information, which your software should interpret as separate parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|By: janerik on 11/14/09
[See more by this user]
|Rating: 10 (out of 10)
nice stuff excelent if you convert some of the models too poser
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: