(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Market 2
Medieval Market 1
Starship Bridge 12
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Cargo Bay 02
Home > Robots> Alternating Robots
Solinoid Math-Rai (Night Moth) (for Poser)
• Offered By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
6.47 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/13/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
It was long suspected that the Solinoids had advanced reconnaissance of our solar system and military defenses, but until recently UN Forces had no evidence of how this intelligence was gathered. During an ambush in the near-Mars asteroid belt, UN Forces discovered a new type of Solinoid Fighter. This new craft appeared in-armed and seems to have functioned as a Forward Controller or Recon Craft for the Solinoids engaged in the ambush. Code-named "Night Moth", the remains of this craft are under evaluation by UN Protectorate Command.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 75 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• Moving Flaps, Ailerons, Rudders, Opening Landing Gear Doors, Raising and Lowering Gear, Turning Wheels, Opening Canopies, Deployable slats, fully independently controllable missiles, and much more...
• Separate Conforming Figure Weapons and Ordinance, with fully controllable ordinance deployment. (Some sold as separate packs)
• Numerous Independent ERC controls on the main figure for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
• Independent ERC controls for each flap, rudder, aileron, wing, and canopy.
• Articulated Landing gear with co-ordinated ERC for 1 dial raise and lower.
• ERC weapons controls for launching and steer-able missiles and ordinance.
• ERC dials for easy transformation!
• Pre-Posed Poses for Fighter configuration and Mecha Configuration.
* Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell) with additional help with ERC controls, Poser MAT Files & Additional Texturing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu). My thanks to Mark for his extra hard work on this figure!
No additional files will be needed to use this product... it is a stand-alone figure!
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: