(Last 30 Days)
Castle Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Roman Buildings Set I
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Home > Weapons> Sci-Fi
YF-35 Reactive Armour (for Poser)
• Offered By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
6.35 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/14/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
During the Solinoid/UN Protectorate War, it was determined that heavier fire-power was needed for UN forces to confront the enemy fleets. In response to this need, UN Forces began in secret to develop a blow-away, Reactive Armour System to better protect their transforming fighters in heavy combat. The new armour more than doubled the weapons loads of the fighters, but unfortunately limits them to Mecha-mode only while the armour is worn. Once the armour and it`s weapons are depleted, the Reactive Armouring may be jettisoned by the pilot restoring mobility to the aircraft.
This version of the Reactive Armour was developed to allow the two-mode Warthog to enhance both it`s fire-power and Electronic Warfare capabilities. It is often deployed to act as a forward fire controller for Armoured AVF-35-J`s when heavy combat is expected!
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 30 missiles that can be fired individually, in small groups, or all at once from easy to use ERC dials!
• Missile hatches can be opened and closed via ERC dials for ease of use...
• 5 Separate Conforming Armour parts (Back-pack, Left and Right Arms and Legs) with fully controllable ordinance deployment.
• Numerous ERC controls on the armour components for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
• Daz Studio users can take advantage of the conforming items abilities to use the "Death Blossom" ERC Dial on the Main YF-35 Warthog to fire all missiles from the fighter and all armour parts from one dial!
• The main YF-35 Warthog Figure will need to be transformed to Close-Combat Configuration for this product set to function properly!
* Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell) with additional help with ERC controls, Poser MAT Files & Additional Texturing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu). My thanks to Mark for his extra hard work on this figure!
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: