(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Market 1
Starship Bridge 12
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Cargo Bay 02
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge XT (for Poser)
• Offered By: JHoagland and rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
18.25 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/17/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Inspired by the smaller command centers of older starships, this bridge combines the compact design with futuristic touches.
Four outer stations monitor all of the ship`s systems, from tactical to science to communications to engineering. A center console allows control over both the helm and ship operations.
The rear of the bridge includes a tactical display table where the crew can review the upcoming mission or further analyse any situations.
Four doors at the front of the bridge allow the crew members into and out of the bridge.
A captain`s ready room is located off the rear of the bridge, which allows the captain to relax or meet with crew members. The ready room includes two chairs and a couch, but more chairs can be brought in as needed.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes two Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png)
- Bridge XT room, at approx 214,649 polygons.
- Executive Chair, at approx 14,979 polygons.
• Poser figure (obj, cr2/ png), at approx 214,649 polygons.
• As is usual for our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Lift door can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Helm chair can rotate around, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Helm console can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Two sets of left front doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Two sets of right front doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Two sets of left rear doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• One set of right rear doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• An ERC dial on the Body moves the Science and Tactical chairs on the "track".
• The side bridge chairs are separate body parts which can be repositioned to suit the needs of your scene.
• Includes the captain`s ready room off the rear of the bridge.
• The back can bend, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The bottom can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The Bridge XT cr2 file already has the chair in place, so you don`t need to add it to the scene.
• Since the chair is a separate figure, you can add more to the scene or use it in other room sets.
.: Textures :.
• One color scheme for all the monitor displays is included.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for each wall and the ceiling, for both the bridge and hallway.
.: Cameras :.
• Fourteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
Designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
This product has not been tested in DAZ Studio, but it was designed to be Studio-friendly.
The product includes a separate cr2 file with the doors are set to the "open" position, which should avoid any vertex-welding issues.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: