(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set II
Medieval Archer (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 Dual Seat Nose Pod
Future Time Court Room
Home > Vehicles> Tanks
Lancet MLIFV (for Poser)
• Offered By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
7.22 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/17/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
You ride in 120 tonnes of moving steel, wrapped in Cera-Luminum Laminate Composite Armour and carrying the best array of defensive weapons they could mount on a Meg-Lev APC chassis. You are part of a 4-man Crew and carry 16 Infantry Troopers for Battlefield Infantry Support. Your job… Get the troops onto the battlefield and scout ahead of the main forces!
Armed with an assortment of defensive weapons (such as the “Phalanx” Anti-missile System, and “Dart” multi-roll Rockets), the Lancet is a state-of-the-art frontline Mag-Lev Infantry Fighting Vehicle (MLIFV). She has space for 16 Infantry Troopers to ride inside the Hull, plus a Crew of 3 and a Jump Master, and can travel at speeds up to 300 KMPh at an altitude of 500 Feet. Fully sealed against chemical, biological and nuclear contaminants, and also for the vacuum of space (for Orbital Landing Drops using a special lower-hull heat shield), the Lancet can deliver Combat Infantry Support any where at any time. Though she lacks the “punch” of heavier Mag-Levs like the Dire-Wolf, the Mag-Lev IFV is a valuable tool for any modern battlefield Commander!
.: Product Features :.
• Detailed and fully functional weapons systems including a Phalanx Anti-missile System and Rocket Pod!
• Detailed interior and internal components, including functional maintenance and crew access hatches, crew controls and cockpit details, and troop compartment!
• Internal Troop Compartment with functional external access ramp and seating for 16 fully equipped Infantry, plus 4 main crew positions in the forward hull for Crew Commander, Driver, Infantry Jump Master and Weapons Operator complete with functional cockpit controls!
• Loads with default grungy "working" textures, and includes a set of alternate "clean" textures in Pz2 format to show a newly produced vehicle instead of a combat duty version!
• Crew Poses for the 4 main crew positions, plus poses for the Infantry troop compartments for use with Vicky 4 and Mike 4!
• Numerous ERC dials to control vehicle movement, weapons and access hatches all from one easy to use location. The ERC controls for vehicle and weapons function are tied to the cockpit controls in the crew compartment for realistic function of all operational parts!
• Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell), ERC controls and Beta-testing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu).
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: