(Last 30 Days)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Dress Uniform (M4)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Starship Bridge XT 2
Space Fleet Officer (V4)
Police Constable (M4)
Starship Bridge 6
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Avro RJ-70 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
140 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/7/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The British Aerospace 146 is a short-haul airliner and a regional airliner that was manufactured in the United Kingdom by British Aerospace, later part of BAE Systems. Production ran from 1983 until 2002. Manufacture of an improved version known as the Avro RJ began in 1992.
The BAe 146/Avro RJ is a high-wing cantilever monoplane with a T-tail. It has four turbofan engines mounted on pylons underneath the wings, and has retractable tricycle landing gear. It sees wide usage at small city-based airports. In its primary role it serves as a regional jet, short-haul airliner or regional airliner.
This digital model is based on the Avro RJ-70 aircraft with a Arabic airlines texture.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 1,686 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- The rudder is a separate group.
- All 4 fans are separate groups.
- There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 512x512 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Note: this is a game-ready model and the textures may look smeared when viewed close-up.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: