(Last 30 Days)
Chariot Cargo Bay
Starship Bridge XI
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Medieval Townsman (M4)
VIP Guest Room
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Airbus A-319 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
296 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/11/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Airbus A320 family consists of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The family includes the A318, A319, A320 and A321, as well as the ACJ business jet.
The A319 is a shortened, minimum-change version of the A320. Also known as the A320M-7, it is 3.73 metres (12 ft 3 in) shorter than the A320; four frames fore of the wing and three frames aft of the wing were removed. The reduced seating reduces the emergency exits to six. With virtually the same fuel capacity as the A320-200, and fewer passengers, the range with 124 passengers in a two-class configuration extends to 6,650 km (3,590 nmi), or 6,850 km (3,700 nmi) with the "Sharklets".
This digital model is based on the Airbus A-319 aircraft with a red and white "UB" texture.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 2564 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons.
- There are no landing gear wheels, landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 1024x1024 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: