(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Medieval Market 2
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge XI (for Vue)
• Offered By: rduda and dreamcutter
• Downloadable File Size:
17.51 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/15/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2012 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the next starship room for Vue: the Starship Bridge XI.
This bridge comes from a line of ships with cleaner lines, reflective surfaces, and floor-to-ceiling glass displays.
Unlike other bridges, this one uses an advanced glass-polymer display rather than a monitor/ viewscreen. Not to worry- the ship also comes with advanced shielding to keep the glass from breaking!
.: Product Features :.
• Vue vob with with 266,507 (Interior and Exterior objects combined)
All scene elements and props have pivot centers approximated to the local center of gravity for easy positioning and animation. All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The rear left and right doors (leading to the elevator lifts) can rotate open and close.
• Both elevator lifts have a detailed interior.
• The two stand-up stations (to the right and left of the captain`s chair) can be hidden or shown to further customize your bridge. The captain`s chair can rotate.
• All of the crew chairs are separate body parts which can be re-positioned, rotated, or removed from the scene. The tops of the chairs can rotate. The Four handle-throttles on the helm/ ops station can rotate.
• Includes basic exterior hull section (with movable lasers) which can be seen when looking out the front window.
• People, clothing, atmosphere, planets, and poses in product renders are not included.
Model and textures by Richard Duda and Vue optimized by Dream Cutter for Vanishing Point
Was: $18.00; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: