(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Engineering Room XT
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Roman Buildings Set II
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Shanty Town Buildings 2: Set 3 (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
24.83 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/31/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The third set of buildings to build your own town and village. Includes 4 models which also work nicely with the other Shanty 2 Building Sets and the Shanty 2 Town Blocks.
Some buildings have moving parts, such as doors and shelves which can be opened and closed, some buildings have stools which can be repositioned, and some buildings have a ceiling and walls which can be hidden or shown.
Does not include a terrain or ground. We recommend using your own shader or texture on Poser`s Ground Plane.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Building J, at 727 polygons; no moving parts and no interior.
- Building K, at 912 polygons. Includes a ceiling and 4 walls.
- Building L, at 418 polygons. Includes a ceiling and 4 walls. The window material can be made transparent by adjusting the material.
- Building O, at 505 polygons. Includes a ladder, ceiling, and 4 walls.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps, for each building.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: