(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 Dual Seat Nose Pod
Future Time Court Room
Roman Buildings Set II
Medieval Archer (M4)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Castle Set 1
Home > Figures> Human > Sci-Fi
Recon Trooper (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
10.89 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/4/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the Imperial Alliance`s army: the Recon Trooper.
This soldier is clad in blaster-resistant armor and is armed with a class-5 assault rifle. The helmet provides a breathable atmosphere in any location as well as displaying all needed data for the given mission.
At 8,149 polygons, this figure is great for use in crowd scenes or to build your own army of troopers. The 4096x4096 texture maps give it good detail at close-up as well.
.: Product Features :.
• Recon trooper: fully rigged, stand-alone human figure for use in Poser, with 8,149 polygons.
- Includes "Grasp", "Finger Grasp", and "Fingers Spread" ERC dials on the hands.
• Helmet, parented to the head, at 1,271 polygons.
• Assault rifle, parented to the right hand, at 4,172 polygons.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps:
- Trooper: texture, specular, and normal bump map at 4096x4096 pixels.
- Gun: one texture map at 2048x2048 pixels.
- Helmet: texture, specular, and normal bump map at 208x2048 pixels.
Note: The character was designed with a helmet that should not be removed. The model does have a basic head, but there is no texture map for it.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Original model by Arteria3D, Poser conversion and rigging by PhilC.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: