(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Market 1
Cargo Bay 02
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Home > Exteriors> Castles
Castle Keep And Tower (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
53.10 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/15/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Build your own castle keep and town with this set of 4 medieval inspired buildings.
The main castle tower is surrounded by a wooden fence to keep intruders out. Luckily, there are numerous ladders for your defenders and guards to climb up. The main tower itself is further protected by a wooden walkway with an opening gate.
The other buildings can be used as merchant storefronts or houses.
.: Product Features :.
Includes the following models in obj format:
* Castle Walls and Tower, at 15,510 polygons with the following groups:
- 18 separate ladders, a wooden bridge/ gate, exterior walls, and the tower ceiling and exterior walls.
* Keep Building A, at 1,494 polygons. Includes groups for a ceiling and 4 walls.
* Keep Building B, at 508 polygons; no groups.
* Keep Building C, at 468 polygons. Includes groups for a ceiling and 4 walls.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Although the model includes these parts, the obj version of the model is not rigged.
- The model is UV mapped with texture maps, ranging from 1024x2048 to 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels and corresponding specular and normal/ bump maps.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: