(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Conference Room
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sci-Fi Airlock (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: rduda
• Created By: scavgraphics
• Downloadable File Size:
24.17 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/26/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Use this set of hallways and airlocks to get your crewmembers from your ship (or space station) to another docked spacecraft.
The three center airlock sections can be hidden for more versatility and the three circular hatches can rotate open.
The small door at the end of the airlock hallways can open, though there is no hallway on the other side.
When opening this door, please make sure your spaceship is securely attached to the airlock.
The hallways and ceiling are divided into two sections for easier camera placement.
This set includes everything shown in the images except the people.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes one DAZ Prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 191,923 polygons.
.: Moving Parts :.
• Like our other sets, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• All three round hatches can rotate/ open, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The rear airlock door can open side-to-side, with an ERC dial on the Body.
.: Textures/ Shaders :.
• Includes shaders for both 3DLight and Iray.
• Each shader includes 3 presets:
- Alternate Universe
- Emerald Treasure
• Forcefields (unique to the DAZ Studio version!)
- Full Power
- Power 10%
- Power 100%
- Power 200%
- Power 25%
- Power 50%
• Alert levels:
- No Alert/ Off
- Red Alert
- Yellow Alert
• Carpet colors:
- Dark Gray
- Light Gray
• Lights (material settings)
- Full Power
- Half Power
.: Cameras :.
• Twelve camera files are included.
• Corresponding hide/ show poses are also included to hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
Recommended for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Sales images created in DAZ Studio with Iray by Todd Kogutt.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: