(Last 30 Days)
Vincent Parker (VPM1)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Mayan City: Pyramids
Cargo Bay 02
Home > Vehicles> Cars > SUV
Chevy S10 Blazer 1998 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
4.83 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/27/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Chevrolet Blazer (4WD model T-10) and its rebadged variant, the GMC S-15 Jimmy (4WD model T-15), are compact/mid-size SUVs manufactured and marketed by Chevrolet and GMC from 1982-2005 across two generations.
The all-new Blazer was introduced in 1994 as a 1995 model year. This time, it lost the S-10 prefix for simpler identification due to the full-size K5 Blazer being discontinued (the GMT400-based Blazer was rebadged as the Tahoe. Exterior and interior size were increased, bumping it up to a mid-sized SUV. This Blazer appealed to more customers because of the less rugged appearance and rounded styling, and many storage spaces.
It was available with the 4.3 L V6 engine only, and most models featured four-wheel drive via an electronic transfer case; 1997 was the last year a manual transfer case for 4 wheel drive (floor shifter for 4 wheel drive) was offered. In 1998, the interior and exterior received some cosmetic changes. The makeover offered a new dashboard with larger buttons and more ergonomically correct driving controls, as well as larger door handles, and head rests for the rear bench. A front grille similar to the Chevrolet C/K pickup line`s stacked-headlight system replaced the older single-headlight system, similar to the full size GMT400 trucks.
This digital model is based on the 1998 version of the Chevy S10 Blazer.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 90,183 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: