(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Viking Town: Set 1
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Sci-Fi
Skylon Racers (for iClone)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: mrsparky and PropMasters
• Downloadable File Size:
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/3/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, iClone 5.5 or above
• File Format: iClone
This product contains: iProp or similar files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: (no readme file available for this product)
• How do I download my purchase?
The 3 models in this pack are the type of flying machine which are used for personal transportation and racing in Skylon City.
Skylon racing is a highly illegal sport, so the pack includes 2 illegal racers and a police flyer.
The three racers featured are:
* Skylon 1 - A home built flyer made from recycled parts and comes with anti-gravity lifters (usually stolen from taxis) and eco-nuke engine. These flyers are considered the most dangerous types of racers and even possession of such a machine will result in a hefty fine and a smacked botty.
* Skylon 2 - This version represents the most common form of police bike, the Cop-A-Tron 5000 from MegaCorp. With a top speed of 350 MPH, this machine comes with engine jamming equipment, twin blastermatic (TM) lasers and a really loud siren.
* Skylon 3 - An ex-military machine, the Penetrator MK7, made by Molek Industries. This is the favoured machine for racing, as it is affordable and can outrun most forms of law enforcement. However, this power comes at a price, this racer is notorious for it`s lack of safety features such as seat belts.
And remember, don`t try this at home!
This item is available for sale at Reallusion Marketplace.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: