(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
VIP Guest Room
Medieval Market 2
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Props> Sci-Fi
VGF-14 Dual Seat Nose Pod (for Poser)
• Offered By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
6.37 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/9/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
As the VGF-14 is a semi-modular design, it is possible to modify the air frame to a certain extent. One such modification is to replace the standard Single Seat Nose Pod section with a Dual Seat model, either to adapt the aircraft as a Pilot Trainer, or to add an extra pilot for combat roles such as Ground Attack or Wild Weasel missions.
Most often the Dual Seat variant of the VGF-14 is used for Pilot Training purposes, in the role of training aircraft for the UN JSOC Training Command.
Here are some of the highlights:
* Over 40 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
* Fully conforming to the main VGF-14 Wildcat Figure, with full functionality of ERC`s that auto-follow those of the parent figure and fully compatible with all 3 modes of transformation.
* Independent ERC controls auto-follow those on the main figure for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
* Pose Presets to Hide/Show the Nose Pod section of the VGF-14, to prepare it to have the optional 2-Seat Nose Pod attached.
* Includes smart-parented Dummy Pilot figures to place in the cockpit (select the Dual Cockpit Figure before loading these Pilot dummies).
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: