(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Castle Set 1
VIP Guest Room
Medieval Market 1
Steam Locomotive 2-6-4
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Medieval Street (for Vue)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
33.39 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/15/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2016 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a small street of medieval-style buildings. Perfect for fantasy or romance scenes.
Includes 4 main buildings, a street/ ground, two wall sections and two gates.
The buildings include stairs and balconies for more scene-creation options: pose your characters anywhere you like!
.: Product Features :.
• Vue vob file with approx 50,216 polygons:.
- Building A, with 10,338 polygons.
- Building B, with 3,768 polygons.
- Building C, with 6,892 polygons.
- Building D, with 2,947 polygons.
- Path/ Ground, with 94 polygons.
- Wall Section A, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section B, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section Door A, with 50 polygons.
- Wall Section Door B, with 50 polygons.
All of these models are contained into 1 vob file: you can move the models around or delete the ones you don`t need.
These are exterior buildings with no moving parts and no interiors.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 4096x406 to 2048x2048 to 1024x1024 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
All textures are incorporated into the Vue vob file and no textures are included in the zip file.
For use in Vue d`Esprit 2016 and above and it can not be imported into any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: