(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
US Paratrooper WWII (VPM1)
Medieval Market 2
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block B
Medieval Market 1
Home > Vehicles> Ships/ Boats > Historical
Chinese Junk (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
4.29 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/20/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A junk is a Chinese sailing vessel. The English name comes from Malay dgong or jong. Junks were originally developed during the Han Dynasty (220 BC-200 AD) and further evolved to represent one of the most successful ship types in history.
.: Product Features :.
* Includes 4 versions of the model at various resolutions:
- High: 119,884 polygons, 60,879 vertices
- Medium: 61,242 polygons, 31,545 vertices
- Low: 12,571 polygons, 6,796 vertices
- Very Low: 1,807 polygons, 1,180 vertices
* Made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
* Does not include any grouping information or parts.
* Each version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
* The model has basic UV mapping and textures (in jpg format) are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: