(Last 30 Days)
(for Wavefront OBJ)
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: Town Blocks
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
Vincent Parker (VPM1)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block C (for Vue)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
22.09 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/28/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2016 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a city-block worth of buildings which can be used however your imagination desires: it could be a derelict town or a tropical city or town or even a run-down city.
This set includes:
Set C: Densely packed buildings in a square street layout.
The city block includes buildings which are viewable from all 4 sides. This means you can rotate the model for a different look.
All of the Shanty Town 2: City Block A, B, and C models are built at the same scale, which means you can combine, duplicate, and reposition the models to create an even larger city.
This model also works great with the Shanty Town 1 models.
.: Product Features :.
•Set C: Vue vob file, with 4,826 polygons.
• The buildings and fences are separate body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• If you look close, you may be able spot opening doors.
• Duplicate and rotate the city block to create an even larger city.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels, and some with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• Large texture maps make it perfect for both close-up and medium-range shots.
All textures are incorporated into the Vue vob file and no textures are included in the zip file.
For use in Vue d`Esprit 2016 and above and it can not be imported into any other software.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: