(Last 30 Days)
Sick Bay 2
Viking Town: Set 1
MiG-17 Fresco F
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Viking Town: Set 2
Shuttle Model XV
Home > Exteriors> Real World
European Street (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: mjjmland
• Downloadable File Size:
39.77 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/1/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Northern France... Ireland... British cities...
This is a model of a typical city street found all over Europe.
Pose your characters walking down the street or driving in a car or just hanging out on a street corner.
The model includes facades only: there are no interiors and no doors can open.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 58,547 polygons.
• Each building is a separate part which can be hidden for easier camera placement, but they can not move.
• All lamp posts are separate parts which can hidden/ shown or moved.
Tip: Try duplicating the model and moving/ rotating it to the end of the pavement to quickly extend the length of the street.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• All materials use Iray shaders.
.: Cameras :.
• Fourteen camera files are included.
- You can use these camera files to render the scene or use them as starting points.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with the included camera presets.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: