(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set II
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge 15
Starship Bridge 8
(for DAZ Studio)
Sick Bay 2
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Robots> Robot Mechs
Goliath Robot Mech (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Downloadable File Size:
3.61 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/15/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
From the furthest depths of space comes this warrior robot. No one knows for sure where it originated from, or whether its intentions are good or evil. The heavy armor means this robot is ready for battle... but against what or whom? Is he defending his new home from alien invaders or is he the invader? You decide!
.: Product Features :.
• A stand-alone, fully poseable DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 36,704 polygons.
• The body parts are named using Poser/ DAZ standard naming convention.
And since the body parts are named the same as the other Poser figures, this robot can take poses designed for other figures. Though as with all poses made for other figures, you may have to tweak the robot`s body parts.
• Left and Right Hands include pose control dials for:
- Fingers Spread
- Hand Grip
- Thumb Grip
.: Position Poses :.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
• No texture maps needed: made entirely with colors and Iray shaders.
• Includes six material presets:
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
All images rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: