(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Market 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
Vincent Parker (VPM1)
Home > Exteriors> Farm
Ice House (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.16 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/4/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Ice houses were buildings used to store ice throughout the year, prior to the invention of the refrigerator. The most common designs involved underground chambers, usually man-made, which were built close to natural sources of winter ice such as freshwater lakes.
During the winter, ice and snow would be taken into the ice house and packed with insulation, often straw or sawdust. It would remain frozen for many months, often until the following winter, and could be used as a source of ice during summer months. This could be used simply to cool drinks, or allow ice-cream and sorbet desserts to be prepared.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 3,202 polygons.
• Front door can open with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• A basic interior can be seen through the open door and windows.
• Includes "rock" texture maps and bump maps for the roof and side.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: