(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set II
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set I
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Low Poly Buildings (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Dark Anvil
• Downloadable File Size:
15.78 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/23/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This product consists of four super-low polygon buildings which are perfect for creating landscapes and images of an English village.
While low poly, these models still have sufficient textured detail for acceptable close-up rendering, especially if softened with some plants. They also look great when clustered in the distance with the other buildings to make a village.
Or use them in apps or games to build your own English town.
.: Product Features :.
Includes four DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png):
• A timbered and thatched pub, or cottage, at 579 polygons.
• A vicarage: a part stone and timbered cottage, usually found next to a church as the clergymens residence, at 313 polygons.
• A country church, at 537 polygons.
• A stone country house, with turret, also called a grange, at 698 polygons.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding bump maps, at 2500x2500 and 3000x3000 pixels
• All of the materials use DAZ Studio/ Iray shaders.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: