(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge 8
Space Fleet Officer (V4)
Starship Bridge XT 2
MR Dungeon Construction Kit
Roman Outfit (M4)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Lamborghini Countach (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.56 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/10/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Lamborghini Countach is a supercar produced by Italian automaker Lamborghini from 1974 to 1990. It popularized, but did not pioneer, the wedge-shaped, sharply angled look popular in many high performance cars since. It also popularized the "cabin-forward" design concept that pushes the passenger compartment forward in order to accommodate a larger engine.
In 2004, Sports Car International named this car number three on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970`s, and it was listed as number ten on their list of Top Sports Cars of the 1980`s.
Despite the fact that the car has been discontinued for 17 years, it still enjoys a massive fan following this day. The Countach has since practically become a symbol for the 1980`s, and is widely considered to be one the most recognizable cars of all time.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, at 48,643 polygons.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
• All four wheels can rotate around, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• Front wheels are steerable.
• Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• The hood can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
• A detailed rear engine which can be seen through the rear window or when the trunk is opened.
• Right-handed steering wheel.
.: Textures/ Materials :.
• Five materials for the body metal:
- Dark Blue
- Red (default)
• Does not include any license plates.
• Accurately reflecting mirrors.
• All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: