(Last 30 Days)
Viking Town: Set 1
Mayan City: Pyramids
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Clothing> Military
Berets & Wings
• Offered By: panko
• Downloadable File Size:
16.73 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/12/06
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 4 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Vicky 3 (V3), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is the first batch of an intended two package project on berets and breast paratrooper wings badges.
4 different types of berets and two variations to fit V3 and M3. A European cut, an American, an Israeli and a Russian. The varieties comprise an inverted European beret, to accommodate the French style (they wear the badge on the right hand side instead of the left) and a slightly different in design beret that I used for the German, RSA and UK SAS models.
17 types of beret props, complete with their badges and flashes, fully textured and parented to the V3 and M3 heads (separate props). I have decided to follow this course rather than creating a flat square and play with transparencies and textures for I wanted “solid” and as detailed badges and flashes as possible.
3 mat files to apply different flash textures to the standard US Special Forces and Rangers’ berets and also in order to include some Israeli units using the same badge but a differently coloured beret. For this purpose I made 13 flashes for the US Special Forces and 7 for the Rangers. In a separate folder I took care to include all templates in case you would like to make your own variations.
18 para wings, matching the units defined by the berets. Again these are “solid” and detailed props, not flat squares with a texture thrown on top…:) These are parented to the left or right shoulder of the corresponding figure, V3 and M3, according to the regulations in existence in the armies they represent.
73 detailed textures for berets, flashes, badges and wings.
The 17 Elite Forces berets included in this package –in alphabetical order-- are:
1) BEL_1Para (BELGIUM: 1 ESR Co., Régiment Para-Commando)
2) FR_10Para (FRANCE: 10e Régiment de Parachutistes Coloniaux) *
3) FR_2REP (FRANCE: 2e Régiment Parachutiste Etranger) –Foreign Legion
4) FR_REI (FRANCE: Régiment Etranger de l’Infanterie) –Foreign Legion
5) FR_RPIMa (FRANCE: Régiment Parachutiste d’Infanterie de Marine)
6) GER_Para (GERMANY: Fallschirmjager Regiment)
7) ISR_Armored (ISRAEL: Armored)
8) ISR_NCommando (ISRAEL: Naval Commandos)
9) ISR_Para (ISRAEL: Para Tzachanim)
10) RSA_44Para (SOUTH AFRICA: 44 Parachute Brigade)
11) RUS_Para (RUSSIA: Parachute Division)
12) RUS_Spetsnatz (RUSSIA: Special Forces)
13) UK_Para (UK: Parachute Regiment)
14) UK_RMarines (UK: Royal Marines)
15) UK_SAS (UK: Special Air Service)
16) US_Rangers (USA: Army Rangers)
17) US_SpecialForces (USA: Special Forces –Green Berets)
* Reformed as 13e Régiment de Dragons Parachutistes after the Colonial Wars)
The 18 Wings are:
1) BEL_wings (BELGIUM)
2) FR_wings (FRANCE: Standard Brevet)
3) FR_wingsElite (FRANCE: Elite Brevet)
4) GER_wings (GERMANY)
5) ISR_wings (ISRAEL: Standard Brevet)
6) ISR_wingsSenior (ISRAEL: Senior Brevet)
7) ISR_Ncom_wings (ISRAEL: Naval Commando Basic)
8) RSA_44ParaWings (SOUTH AFRICA: 44 Parachute Brigade Brevet)
9) RSA_SilverWings (SOUTH AFRICA: Army Brevet)
10) RUS_wings(AA) (RUSSIA: Air Assault)
11) RUS_Spets2wings (RUSSIA: Spetsnatz Para wings)
12) RUS_SpetsBat (RUSSIA: Spetsnatz Bat wings)
13) UK_paraWINGS (UK: Parachute Regiment wings)
14) UK_RM_wings (UK: Royal Marines –cloth—wings)
15) UK_SAS_wings (UK: SAS –cloth—wings)
16) US_Wings (US: Standard Brevet)
17) US_WingsM (US: Senior Brevet)
18) US_SFwings (US: Special Forces wings)
All of the above have been modelled with special care for detail and come along with their own carefully composed textures. No use of any merchant pack or other external material was made.
This product has been tested extensively in Poser 5 but it should work fine with other versions of the program. It has not been tested on Mac, but chances are that it should work just fine on this platform.
NOTE FOR POSER 5 USERS:
Do not forget to verify that the "Smooth Polygons" option is left unchecked when rendering in firefly, otherwise some very strange "inflation effects" may occur.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Free Items Recommended For Use With This Product
| || |
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Vanishing Point
Charlie don`t surf
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: