(Last 30 Days)
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Officer (V4)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Starship Bridge 12
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Audi TT 2001 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
9.84 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/23/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Audi TT is a small two-door sports car marketed by Volkswagen Group subsidiary Audi since 1998.
For each of its two generations, the TT has been available as a 2+2 Coupe and as a two-seater roadster employing consecutive generations of the Volkswagen Group A platform, starting with the A4 (PQ34). As a result of this platform-sharing, the Audi TT has identical powertrain and suspension layouts as its related platform-mates; including a front-mounted transversely oriented engine, front-wheel drive or quattro four-wheel drive system, and fully independent front suspension using MacPherson struts.
This digital model is based on the 2001 version of the Audi TT.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 350,728 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- Steering wheel
-- Left and right seats
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetals, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: