(Last 30 Days)
Business Conference Room
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
French Village Corner
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Ferrari 360 Spider 2000 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
12.51 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/28/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Ferrari 360 is a two-seater sports car built by Ferrari from 1999 to 2005. It succeeded the Ferrari F355 and was replaced by the Ferrari F430. It is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive V8-powered coupe.
The 360 Spider is Ferrari`s twentieth road-going convertible.
The 360 was designed with a Spider variant in mind; since removing the roof of a coupe reduces the torsional rigidity, the 360 was built for strength in other areas. Ferrari designers strengthened the sills, stiffened the front of the floorpan and redesigned the windscreen frame. The rear bulkhead had to be stiffened to cut out engine noise from the cabin. The convertible`s necessary dynamic rigidity is provided by additional side reinforcements and a cross brace in front of the engine. Passenger safety is ensured by a strengthened windscreen frame and roll bars.
This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Ferrari 360 Spider.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 450,990 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh, so there`s no need for bump maps.
- Highly detailed rear engine.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- Steering wheel
-- Left and right doors
-- Gear shift
-- Three foot pedals
-- Two levers near the steering wheel
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures are included for the logo and dashboard instruments. You`ll need to apply your own shaders to the metal and fabric materials.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: