(Last 30 Days)
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
French Village Corner
Home > Exteriors> Famous Landmarks
Biltmore House (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and IvayloIskrenov
• Downloadable File Size:
3.68 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/30/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Biltmore Estate is a large private estate and tourist attraction in Asheville, North Carolina. Biltmore House, the main house on the estate, is a Chateauesque-styled mansion built by George Washington Vanderbilt between 1889 and 1895 and is the largest privately owned house in the United States. Still owned by one of Vanderbilt`s descendants, it stands today as one of the most prominent remaining examples of the Gilded Age. In 2007, it was ranked eighth in America`s Favorite Architecture by the American Institute of Architects.
The estate was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1964, and remains a major tourist attraction in Western North Carolina with almost 1 million visitors each year.
This digital model is based on the main house on the Biltmore Estate.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 85,578 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not include any grouping information or parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: