(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Starship Bridge XT 2
Starship Engineering Room 2
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Airbus A-300 (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
324 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/8/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The A300 is a short- to medium-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner that was developed and manufactured by Airbus. Released in 1972 as the world`s first twin-engined widebody, it was the first product of Airbus Industrie, a consortium of European aerospace manufacturers, now a subsidiary of Airbus Group. The A300 can typically seat 266 passengers in a two-class layout, with a maximum range of 4,070 nautical miles (7,540 km) when fully loaded, depending on model.
Air France introduced the type into service on 30 May 1974. Production of the A300 ceased in July 2007, along with its smaller A310 derivative.
Airbus partners employed the latest technology, some derived from Concorde. On entry into service in 1974, the A300 was a very advanced plane and influenced later subsonic airliner designs.
This digital model is based on the Airbus A-300 aircraft with a Thai Airlines texture.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 1,642 polygons.
• Moving parts:
- Rudder, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Left and right elevators, with ERC dials on the Body for UpDown and Bank.
- Left and right wing flaps (two sets on either wing), with ERC dials on the Body for UpDown and Bank.
- The landing gear is a separate part which can be hidden or shown.
.: Textures :.
• Includes one texture map, at 1024x1024 pixels.
Note: the texture map may look pixellated when viewed close-up.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: