(Last 30 Days)
Space Fleet Officer (V4)
Police Constable (M4)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Eagle Lunar Lander
Galactic Oligarch (M4)
Roman Outfit (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
British Aircraft Corp 500 (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.08 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 10/6/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The British Aircraft Corporation One-Eleven, also known as the BAC-111 or BAC 1-11, was a British short-range jet airliner of the 1960s and 1970s. It was the second short-haul jet airliner to enter service, following the French Sud Aviation Caravelle.
The aircraft proved to be popular with domestic airlines and with various international operators; over half of the One-Eleven`s sales at launch were to the largest and most lucrative market, the United States. The One-Eleven was one of the most successful British airliner designs and served until a widespread retirement in the 1990s, which was partly due to the introduction of aircraft noise restrictions in many European nations.
In 1967 a larger 119-seat version was introduced as the One-Eleven 500 (also known as Super One-Eleven). BEA/British Airways 500 series aircraft (denoted One-Eleven 510ED) varied significantly from other One-Elevens, at BEA`s request. The One-Eleven 510ED had a modified cockpit which incorporated instrumentation and avionics from or similar to that of the Hawker Siddeley HS.121 Trident, for better commonality with the type. Their additional equipment included a more sophisticated autoflight system, which allowed CAT II autolandings and included an autothrottle.
This digital model is based on the BAC One-Eleven 500.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 10,892 polygons.
• Tail rudder can rotate left-right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Four sets of left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates all wing flaps up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the wing flaps in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
• Left and right rear elevators can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates both elevators up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the elevators in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
• Left and right engine fans can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• There is no landing gear or landing gear doors.
• The windows are modelled into the mesh.
.: Textures :.
• Includes 2 texture maps: Fuselage and Wings (at 2048x1024 pixels).
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
Was: $12.00; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: