(Last 30 Days)
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A
(for Wavefront OBJ)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
Mercedes Benz E-320 2000 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.07 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/6/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a range of executive cars manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations. Produced since 1993, the E-Class falls midrange in the Mercedes line-up, and has been marketed worldwide across five generations. Before 1993, the E in Mercedes-Benz nomenclature was a suffix following a vehicle`s model number which stood for Einspritzmotor (German for fuel injection engine). It began to appear in the early 1960s, when that feature began to be utilized broadly in the maker`s product line, and not just in its upper tier luxury and sporting models.
The Mercedes-Benz W210 is an executive car which was produced from 1995 through 2002. They were sold under the E-Class model names in both sedan (saloon) and station wagon (estate) body types.
For the 2000 model year, a new multi-function information system was incorporated into the instrument cluster below the speedometer, and the introduction of steering wheel controls for the audio/navigation/phone system. In addition, the 5-speed automatic transmission introduced Touch Shift, which used the +/- gate positions for semi-manual control of the gearbox. This electronic system replaced the previous gated shift arrangement and simplified gear changes.
This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Mercedes Benz E320.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 166594 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- The tires have modelled treads instead of using bump maps.
- Has a basic cabin which can be seen through the windows.
- However, the doors are not separate parts and can not be opened.
- Includes group information for all 4 wheels which your software should interpret as separate parts.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You`ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: