(Last 30 Days)
Shuttle Model XV
Starship Bridge 4
Starship Conference Room
No 10 Downing Street
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Castles
Neuschwanstein Castle (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
19.88 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/15/19
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Neuschwanstein Castle (meaning "new swan stone") is a 19th-century Romanesque Revival palace on a rugged hill above the village of Hohenschwangau near Fussen in southwest Bavaria, Germany. The palace was commissioned by Ludwig II of Bavaria as a retreat and as an homage to Richard Wagner. Ludwig paid for the palace out of his personal fortune and extensive borrowing, not with Bavarian public funds.
The palace was intended as a personal refuge for the reclusive king, but it was opened to the paying public immediately after his death in 1886. Since then over 60 million people have visited Neuschwanstein Castle. More than 1.3 million people visit annually, with up to 6,000 per day in the summer. The palace has appeared prominently in several movies and was the inspiration for Disneyland`s Sleeping Beauty Castle and later, similar structures.
.: Product Features :.
* Detailed model, with 49,281 polygons.
* Made entirely with 3 and 4-point polygons.
* No grouping information and no moving parts.
* The obj version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
* The model is UV mapped.
* Includes high-resolution brick and stone texture maps; however, like any texture maps, some may look pixelated when viewed close-up.
For use in any software that can import obj files.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: