Browse by category:
|Free Item: Klingon Bird of Prey (for Vue)|
Added on: 6/1/18
Category: Star Trek
File Size: 52.35 M
File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This item contains: vob and/ or vue files.
This item has been downloaded 29 times.
The Klingon Bird of Prey, from Star Trek III, Star Trek IV, and Star Trek: The Next Generation.
The Klingon Bird-of-Prey was a type of warship utilized by the Klingon Empire serving the Klingon Defense Forces from the late 23rd century into the late 24th century.
The Bird-of-Prey of the mid-24th century was said to be equipped with the Klingon Empire`s "best weapons" and "finest warriors". While typically designated for peaceful missions, they were always "prepared to go into battle instantly."
The typical offensive arsenal of the Bird-of-Prey included two forward-firing wing-mounted disruptor cannons, two photon torpedo launchers – positioned fore and aft – and deflector shields. By the 24th century, at least one ship of the class was armed with phasers, rather than disruptors, and possessed a weapons range that exceeded 40,000 kilometers.
.: Model Features :.
• Vue vob file, with 499,555 polygons.
• Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
• Both wings can raise and lower and the joint centers have been set.
.: Textures :.
• One "scratches" texture map to add more detailing.
• All of the materials use Vue shaders.
• The model uses a unique mapping technique to colorize different sections of the same material without needing large texture maps.
Designed for use in Vue Esprit 2016 and above. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
[Download this item]