(Last 30 Days)
Viking Town: Set 2
Bulldozer FD14 E
Blossom Hill Mill
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Home > Exteriors> Castles
Castle Keep And Tower (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter
• Created By: Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
53.31 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/14/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Build your own castle keep and town with this set of 4 medieval inspired buildings.
The main castle tower is surrounded by a wooden fence to keep intruders out. Luckily, there are numerous ladders for your defenders and guards to climb up. The main tower itself is further protected by a wooden walkway with an opening gate.
The other buildings can be used as merchant storefronts or houses.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
* Castle Walls and Tower, at 15,510 polygons, including:
- 18 separate ladders, which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned.
- A wooden bridge/ gate can rotate upwards to prevent intruders from reaching the inner building (with an ERC dial on the Body).
- The exterior walls are separated into sections which can be hidden or shown.
- The tower`s ceiling and walls can be hidden or shown, which makes it easier to create scenes of your characters in the tower.
* Keep Building A, at 1,494 polygons. Includes a ceiling and 4 walls.
* Keep Building B, at 508 polygons; no moving parts.
* Keep Building C, at 468 polygons. Includes a ceiling and 4 walls.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 1024x2048 to 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding specular and normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: