(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XI
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
JAS 39 Gripen Jet
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 3
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Bombardier Challenger 300 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
154 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/24/13
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Bombardier Challenger 300 is a super-mid-sized jet capable of traversing transcontinental distances. It is not developmentally related to the similarly-named Challenger 600-series, or the 600-derived Challenger 800-series.
The project was launched at the Paris Air Show on July 13, 1999, at which time it was called the Bombardier Continental. It was a "clean sheet" design, assembled in Bombardier`s Learjet plant at Wichita Mid-Continent airport, Kansas. The jet was renamed in September 2002 after much debate about which category (Learjet, Challenger, or Global) the new aircraft fit into. It entered commercial service in January 2004.
On May 20, 2013 Bombardier announced the Challenger 350, an improved version of the 300, and promised to begin deliveries in May 2014 at a price of $25.9 million. The Challenger 350 first flew on March 2, 2013.
.: Product Features (Wavefront OBJ) :.
- Low-poly, game ready, with approx 2460 polygons.
- The windows are part of the texture map and the transparency can not be adjusted.
- Does not include an interior.
- Does not include any grouping information.
- Does not include landing gear.
- Only has one material.
- The model is UV mapped and one texture (512x512, jpg format) is included.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: