(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Roman Buildings Set II
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 4
Future Time Court Room
Castle Set 1
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Sci-Fi
FA-70 Panther (for Poser)
• Offered By: bagera3005 and Alejandro_dv89
• Downloadable File Size:
2.98 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/5/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Air superiority fighter
Stealth Interceptor, air superiority and multirole combat aircraft
* Crew: 2 (Pilot and Radar Intercept Officer)
* Length: 72 ft 5 in
* Wingspan: 52 ft 8 in
* Height: 15 ft 11 in
* Maximum speed: Mach 8.6
* Cruise speed: Mach 3.4+ est.
* Combat radius: 900-520 mi
* Service ceiling: 95,000 ft (28.95600m)
.: Product Features :.
Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 21,201 polygons.
Canopy can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
The front wings can swing open and closed (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
Landing gear can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
The front landing gear and steering wheel can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
Landing gear doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
Eight flaps can raise up and down: four on the right and four on the left.
- All flaps are controlled with an up-down and bank ERC dials.
Eight upper missile-bay doors can open and close: four on the right and four on the left.
- An ERC dial opens each of the four pairs of doors.
Two textured, low-polygon pilots (with rotating head) are included as separate parts.
- This is included so you can have people in your aircraft without adding a fully textured and clothed M4 figure to the scene.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
Includes three texture schemes, at 1024x1024 pixels:
- Blue/ white
- Gray with skull and crossbones tail
- Black with red detailing
Includes detailed control surfaces and display screen (on the steering wheel).
Based on a drawing by bagera3005. Model licensed and sold with his permission.
For use in Poser 5 and above; has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: