(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
Roman Buildings Set II
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room 3
Starship Bridge 10
Home > Exteriors> Famous Landmarks
Bradbury Building (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and IvayloIskrenov
• Downloadable File Size:
4.60 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/16/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: N/A
This product does not require textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Bradbury Building is an architectural landmark located at 304 Broadway at West 3rd Street in downtown Los Angeles, California. Built in 1893, the building was commissioned by Los Angeles gold-mining millionaire Lewis L. Bradbury and constructed by draftsman George Wyman from the original design by Sumner Hunt. It appears in many works of fiction and has been the site of many movie and television shoots and music videos.
The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971, and was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1977, one of only four office buildings in Los Angeles to be so honored. It was also designated a landmark by the Los Angeles Cultural Heritage Commission and is the city`s oldest landmarked building.
The building`s undistinguished exterior facade of brown brick, sandstone and terra cotta detailing was designed in the commercial vernacular Italian Renaissance Revival style current at the time. It is the interior that is the most notable part of the building.
The Bradbury Building is featured prominently as a setting in films, television, and literature – particularly in the science fiction genre. Most notably, the building is the setting for both the climactic rooftop scene of Blade Runner (1982), as well as the set of the character J. F. Sebastian`s apartment in which much of the film`s story unfolds.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 190,418 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not include any grouping information or parts.
- Includes a detailed interior and exterior. Use it in a city scene or for interior scenes.
- Includes logically named materials, such as Brick, Glass, Wood, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. We recommend applying your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: