(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge XI
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Sick Bay 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Chevrolet Corvette 2003 (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
23.09 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/30/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car that has been manufactured by Chevrolet since 1953. It has been proclaimed as "America`s Sports Car". It is built today exclusively at a General Motors assembly plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky, but in the past it was built in Flint, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri. It was the first all-American sports car built by an American car manufacturer.
The Chevrolet Corvette C5 was produced by Chevrolet for the 1997 through 2004 model years.
A major change from its predecessor the C4, the C5 featured a hydroformed box frame, a design that offered an improved structural platform, especially for a convertible body style. The transmission was relocated to the rear of the car to form an integrated, rear-mounted transaxle assembly.
This digital model is based on the 2003 C5 version of the Chevrolet Corvette.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 336,587 polygons.
• Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
• All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh, so there`s no need for bump maps.
• Highly detailed interior with modelled dials and switches.
• Left and right doors can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
• Rear window can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Headlights can raise up, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• An ERC dial on the BODY rotates all four wheels.
• Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Two levers on the steering column can move up and down.
• The seats can more front-to-back to accommodate Poser figures of all sizes.
• The hood does not open and there is no engine.
• The trunk can not open and there is no trunk interior.
.: Textures :.
• Textures for the instrument panel and logos are included.
• The rest of the materials use Poser shaders, such as fabric, reflection, etc.
.: Material Collection Files :.
• Body Metal:
- One hundred sixty (160) material files:
- Twenty (20) colors with eight (8) variations of each color.
These material files will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
• License plates:
- Forty (40) designs, including US states, Canadian provinces, and Diplomat.
- All designs include a corresponding displacement map to increase realism and make the license plate look 3-dimensional.
These license plates will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
• All of these files are material collection files, which means you do not have to select the exact material on the model to apply them.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
Was: $15.00; Save 20%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free)
to purchase this product.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Corvette in the Desert
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: